20th Edition of Digital Transformation Summit, Singapore
Physical Conference on 14th of July
Singapore, 6th July 2023, ZEX PR WIRE, In recent years, there has been a significant surge in the adoption of digital transformation solutions by businesses, driven by the recognition of the importance of leveraging new technologies to enhance customer value. Embracing digital transformation not only preserves valuable resources but also unlocks opportunities for generating additional revenue streams. Singapore’s outstanding digital transformation journey has garnered widespread acclaim.
One compelling case study showcased at the Digital Transformation Summit in Singapore focuses on the transformation journey of a prominent telecommunications company. This study explores the successful implementation of digital initiatives to improve customer experiences, streamline operations, and fuel business growth. The credit for Singapore’s digital transformation success lies in the government’s commitment to digitalization, the adoption of tech-powered strategies across various sectors, and a dedicated focus on purpose-driven transformation.
The 20th Edition of Digital Transformation is a comprehensive event that brings together over 150+ digital leaders. The event features presentations, panel discussions, real-life use cases, and industry tracks, providing attendees with a holistic understanding of the current market landscape, the latest technological innovations, and effective strategies to navigate the unique challenges of these unprecedented times.
Get ready to hear from these distinguished professionals at the Global CX Summit:
- Justin Ong, APAC CISO & CPO, Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- David Tam, Regional CIO at Global Retail Markets, Liberty Mutual.
- John Lee, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Global Resilience Federation
- Nirupam S D, Senior Scientist, Head of IoT and Artificial Intelligence, Energy Research Institute
- Ramya Pallempati, Associate Director – ASIA Business Technology Abbvie
- Amit Gupta, Head of Security Governance, Risk and Control Bukalapak.
- Rishi Ganiswaran, Head of Legal (Technology) and Chief Privacy Officer Yinson.
- Kar Wee Ang, Director, The London Institute of Banking & Finance APAC.
- Daniel Ong, Director, Solutions Architect, APAC Digital Realty.
- Esther Tham, Design Lead, Thoughtworks.
- Sunil Mundra, Principal Consultant-ADVISORY Thoughtworks.
- Stu Garrow, Vice President of Asia Pacific Aiven
- Ralph Ostertag, Director Digital & Technology Asia Pacific Heineken.
- Miguel Rivera, Customer Engagement & Experience Lead, APMA Novartis Asia Pacific.
The event agenda will focus on the following topics:
- The CDO’s Dilemma – Re-imagining the Digital Playing field
- Ambient Computing and 5G leading the transition to everything digital
- How to Adapt to a Changing Threat Landscape?
- AI and Automation – Synergies for creating the Workforce of the Future
- Staying Human-centric in a Digital Connected World – CX perspective
- The New Normal: Dispelling Myths and Thriving in a Hybrid Workforce
- Organizations and the Metaverse: How Collaboration Can Drive Innovation.
Who can Attend?
The Digital Transformation Summit in Singapore is open to Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Security Officer, Head of IT Infrastructure, Head of IT Operations, Heads of Information Security and Head of Analytics / AI from a variety of industries, including Government, BFSI & Fintech, Telecom, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain, Ecommerce & Retail, Packaging, Pharma & Life sciences.
Exito, which means success in Spanish, embodies our commitment to the success of our customers. Each year, we host over 240 virtual and in-person conferences globally, bringing together audiences with world-class thought leaders and C-level executives across industries. Our meticulously crafted agendas, based on extensive research and valuable industry insights, facilitate business, knowledge transfer, deal flow, and impactful messaging for brands.
For more information about the Digital Transformation Summit, Singapore, visit:
Contact: Mithun Gopinath,
Manager – Projects,
Exito Media Concepts
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Finance Shogun journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.